“After more than 30 years dedicated to practicing business law, I’ve guided clients through virtually every predicament or challenge. As a result, I’ve assembled a deep knowledge of business and its legal obligations across a broad spectrum of business types. Most importantly, I know that providing complete, effective top-to-bottom legal counsel depends on developing a deep, committed and personal relationship with my clients.
“I dedicate myself to your business, specifically to protecting its interests, growing its revenues, managing its assets, limiting its exposure to liability, and ensuring the future for your family. This means being proactive, prepared and able to call upon experience and a network of professional resources to help you realize your business vision.”
Contact the Law Offices of Lee R. Goldberg by calling 949-305-6870.
- Member in Good Standing, The State Bar of California (Bar No: 125706)
BUSINESS LAW EXPERIENCE
- Owner: Law Offices of Lee R. Goldberg (1999–present)
- Founder & Managing Partner: Goldberg, Burke & Stull (1997–1999)
- Founder & Managing Partner: Goldberg & Gianesin (1993–1997)
- Managing Partner: Irvine office of LaRoque, Wilson, Mitchell & Skola (1991–1993)
- Associate: McDermott, Will & Emery (1988–1991)
- Associate: Gendel, Raskoff, Shapiro & Quittner (1986–1988)
- JD: Hastings College of The Law, San Francisco, CA (1986)
- BS: Economics, University of California at Los Angeles, CA (1983)
- Director: Necessities for Children – 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to educating children in at-risk communities.
- Director: E614 Corporation – 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to providing protective equipment to law enforcement officers nationwide
- Lawyer Volunteer: Veterans Legal Institute – 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to low-income veterans and their families